These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated (as in the section below - regarding Your User Content), BizReVu.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on BizReVu.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from these websites in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from these websites;
- show any material from these websites in public, unless to train others in the use of these websites;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on these websites for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on these websites (other than editing your own entries);
- redistribute material from these websites - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of these websites through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use these websites in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of BizReVu.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use these websites to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to these websites without BizReVu.com's express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- 'framing' (iframes)
- Article 'Spinning'
You must not use these websites or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use these websites for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of BizReVu.com.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. BizReVu.com reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, the entire website. BizReVu.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If BizReVu.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
BizReVu.com may disable your user ID and password at BizReVu.com's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to these websites, for whatever purpose.
You own all of your user content (the original content and information that you post on BizReVu.com).
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on BizReVu.com. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it, or unless content has been incorporated into materials for marketing BizReVu.com (such as screen captures, training videos, other media).
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information on BizReVu.com, it means that you are allowing everyone with a BizReVu.com account to access and use that information.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or BizReVu.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
BizReVu.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of BizReVu.com, or hosted or published upon BizReVu.com.
BizReVu.com's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, BizReVu.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, BizReVu.com.
BizReVu.com are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. BizReVu.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to these websites or the information and materials provided thereon.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, BizReVu.com does not warrant that:
- BizReVu.com will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on these websites is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on these website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
BizReVu.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, these websites:
- to the extent that the websites are provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if BizReVu.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of BizReVu.com in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of BizReVu.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of BizReVu.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for BizReVu.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using these websites, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use these websites.
You accept that BizReVu.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against BizReVu.com's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect BizReVu.com's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as BizReVu.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify BizReVu.com and undertake to keep BizReVu.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by BizReVu.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of BizReVu.com's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by BizReVu.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to BizReVu.com's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, BizReVu.com may take such action as BizReVu.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the websites, prohibiting you from accessing the websites, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the websites, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the websites and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
BizReVu.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of these websites from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
BizReVu.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with BizReVu.com's rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NEVADA, USA, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NEVADA, USA.
The creator and owner of BizReVu.com is G.mcalpine.
You can contact BizReVu.com via email: Contact@BizReVu.com.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways:
- information you give us;
- information we get from your use of our services.
Creating BizReVu.com accounts requires a valid email address. This is a step that reduces the likelihood of automated programs making large numbers of fake accounts. You must also state that you are at least 18 years old and we encourage you to use accurate information.
In addition, we collect the IP address for each Log In, in order to identify and potentially block any users who demonstrate a pattern of abuse.
Sharing Information For Legal Reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of BizReVu.com if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of BizReVu.com our users or the public as required or permitted by law.